Terra Feminarum - version 1.5.1
A downloadable game
Terra Feminarum is a Finnish mythology themed Japanese style manic shoot ’em up. The characters and the story are based on Finnish mythology. The gameplay and the art style are both highly inspired by Japanese danmaku shooters.
The bright dancing lights of the aurora illuminates the sky of Terra Feminarum every night. However, recently the northern lights have strangely become restless and weaken. Three the most powerful shamans of the “Land of Women” are willing to investigate the matter. The road to the Pohjola shall be traveled once more.
- Hand drawn HD (1080p) graphics. No wasted screen space!
- 7 Character driven story chapters that leads the player trough the forests and lakes into the mystical land of Pohjola.
- Story Mode where player can experience the story chapters individually. The character progress will be saved. This mode has also special challenges!
- Arcade Mode with traditional arcade like experience for 1cc and score runs. No continues. A true challenge for the most skilled players.
- 4 difficulties: Novice, Normal, Hard and Brutal. While the Brutal difficulty will separate the flesh from the bones, the Novice difficulty will give you mercy.
- Special Weapon System lets the player pick up mana from fallen enemies to power their shaman’s most powerful attacks.
- Enhancement system lets the player enhance the playable characters by beating bosses and challenges.
- The games magical soundtrack enchants you with varied folk themed songs running from waltz to black metal.
- Arrow keys - move
- L-Shift - focus / slow
- Z - shoot
- X - special
- C - sprint
- Esc - pause
- Dpad - move
- X / Square - focus / slow
- A / X - shoot
- B / Circle - special
- Y / Triangle - sprint
- Start/Options - pause
Minimum System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system!
- OS: (64bit) Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3110M
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 650M or equivalent. OpenGL 3.3+
- Storage: 800 MB available space
Additional Notes: Don't use non-ASCII (non-English) characters on the file path where the game is located.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files: